• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from PA

Hello from Central PA! (Any Penn Staters in here? WE ARE!)

Weekend warrior here, I don't do much detailing at all right now but I used to spend considerable time detailing my 2003 Ford Focus SVT back when I got it almost new in 2005. I was in college and had plenty of free time, but a 9-5 job, wife, two kids, dog, house, and second vehicle later, let's just say my time is more limited. I don't think I've done more than a quick wash (with only one bucket... *duck*) of each car every 6 months or so for several years.

Last week I sold the Focus (a week short of 10 years owning it) and bought a 2012 Civic which is a bit more kid and wife friendly (she couldn't drive the stick in the Focus), and whose paint is in much better shape... which has brought back the itch to start taking better care of both cars. They're both daily drivers so I'm not going for show car shine, but rather hoping to find a way to keep them looking good and protected, especially from the brutal winters here, without spending hours upon hours doing it. Essentially, how to be as efficient and effective as possible with the precious little time I have to spend on detailing. From what I've read here on MOL the past week or so, if there's anywhere I'm going to learn to do that, this is it.

Re: Hi from PA

Welcome to MOL. Glad you still got the itch for detailing.

Comment

Welcome to MOL!

Comment

Welcome.
        99 Grand Prix
        02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');