• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie From Mississippi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie From Mississippi

Hello everyone! I am new to the site and I have a 2012 Toyota Tundra White in color and it has a good amount of black overspray on it. I hope that I am at the right spot for some guidance in to getting this off of my truck. Any help would greatly be appreciated Thank,Greg

Re: Newbie From Mississippi

Welcome!

Comment

Re: Newbie From Mississippi

Welcome to MOL!
      My dad has a white 2004 Toyota Tacoma that was an oxidized mess for many years until the detailing bug in me reawakened thanks to Meguiars! [specificly thx the people here on MOL, along with the nice people I've had the pleasure to meet and learn from at TNOG. Especially Michael Stoops!]

Oxidized mess no more

Now my dad tells me he gets compliments all the time about how well maintained and clean his truck looks.

As far as that overspray issue on your paint, as Mike Stoops suggested in your thread, Megs Professional Detailing Clay would be the best place to start.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');