• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brand New Bottle of Ultimate Liquid Wax Watery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New Bottle of Ultimate Liquid Wax Watery

Hey everyone so today for the first time in 4 years I bought a brand new bottle of ULW at Walmart and to my surprise when I went to use it to seal and protect some headlights it was watery and runny. I shook the bottle for a while and still nothing it even soaked through the foam applicator. Two things I'm thinking either it went bad cuz I bought it and then held on to it in the van during my errands run in the hot afternoon but i had the AC running or the product was indeed defective. The last bottle lasted me 4 years and NEVER was runny or watery.

Thanks!
    2001 Audi A6 Avant (wagon)
    Ming Blue Pearl Effect metallic

2019 Nissan Sentra SV Special Edition
    Super Black

Re: Brand New Bottle of Ultimate Liquid Wax Watery

Contact customer service. They will take care of you. Or take it back and exchange it.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
      Contact customer service. They will take care of you. Or take it back and exchange it.
      I'm gonna go ahead and exchange it. I let it sit overnight in a cool room and then shook the hell out of it this morning and it still comes out runny definitely something I never experienced with my last bottle even after 4 years. If the next bottle is the same then I'll be calling customer service then.
      2001 Audi A6 Avant (wagon)
      Ming Blue Pearl Effect metallic

2019 Nissan Sentra SV Special Edition
      Super Black

Comment

Glad I saw this. I have a bottle that's exactly as you described. I just figured I'd return it to WM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');