• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello new user from sunny Phoenix, AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello new user from sunny Phoenix, AZ

Hello everyone. I am looking forward to getting some great tips and techniques on how to keep my new 2015 Shadow Black Kia Soul finish looking showroom new for a very long time. The last vehicle that I had with a black finish was my new 1979 Black Ford Mustang Ghia. I remember going down to the dealer after waiting several weeks for it to be delivered, and seeing the car for the first time being pulled around to the front and how hot the finish on it looked. I use to wash my car every week, but after a year or so the finish really started to look a little tired. I know that paint finishes have improved along with the products we use to keep them clean and looking good. I just need to learn, what to use, when to use and how to use, to keep my new car looking new for a long time...

Thanks
    Steve B.

Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');