• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out these microfiber cloths! Amazing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out these microfiber cloths! Amazing!

I know it's not a meguiars product but I cannot find a better microfiber out there.. They are kind of on the spendy side compared to others but wow they are amazing. You just have to see for yourself.

Soft edgeless towel that will keep seams from scratching your paint. Treat your car right with this great towel that is the definition of the word "plush".

Re: Check out these microfiber cloths! Amazing!

They work great for a rinseless wash with D114. Supreme Shines are good for everything else.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Wow $3.50 a pop and normaly they're 10.99?! Lol no thx. Not for that sort of towel. I'd rather invest in a premium drying towel instead.. I use Supreme Shines and as long as there's a good coat of wax on the vehicle [which there always is] I never scratch a thing.

How many of those towels do you own?

Comment

I have a ton of SS's, but these towels are really, really great imo. Somebody posted these earlier this morning on another site, and I picked up 10 more. I bought my first ones off of Amazon, and it was a 5 pack for $30 (I had some free money on Amazon for using my Discover card during Christmas). They are great for compound, wax, polish, and sealant removal, and final buff. I have also used them for QD, and they worked pretty good as well. Never tried them with a rinseless wash because I have never done a rinseless wash...eventually I will.

Comment

I have about 10 of the orange one's. I primarily use them for rinseless with a plush drying towel. They do a much better job than the supreme shine's in regards to a rinseless. They are also more plush and softer than the supreme shines.
          99 Grand Prix
          02 Camaro SS

Comment

Those towels seem ideal for a garage queen which gets personal attention. Good stuff.

Comment

I bought a pk of these a few years ago on amazon for $20/ 10 pk, smaller at 12x16 but higher GSM at 660.
              I use these with a rinseless wash, and they are great
              "STRIFE" aka Phil
              2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
              2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
              2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Originally posted by Eldorado2k View Post
                Those towels seem ideal for a garage queen which gets personal attention. Good stuff.
                Lol they work good on any car/truck. Doesn't have to be a garage queen. They work very well for those that have soft paint.
                99 Grand Prix
                02 Camaro SS

Comment

I use the blue eagle for my go to.
                  I bought them for ONR duty this past winter and they excelled in every aspect.
                  They work great for compound/polish/wax removal and buffing D156 after drying.
                  The only downside is they are a little grabby.(you just have to adjust your grip accordingly) But what towel doesn't need a usage adjustment?

After repeated washings they are still cuddly soft.

Comment

Originally posted by Spazzz View Post
                    I use the blue eagle for my go to.
                    I bought them for ONR duty this past winter and they excelled in every aspect.
                    They work great for compound/polish/wax removal and buffing D156 after drying.
                    The only downside is they are a little grabby.(you just have to adjust your grip accordingly) But what towel doesn't need a usage adjustment?

After repeated washings they are still cuddly soft.
                    Yep...the first 5 that I got a while back have been washed around 20 or so times with Pinnacle Microfiber Detergent, and they feel just as awesome as they did after the first wash.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');