• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did they change color and scent of D115 Express Wash Wax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did they change color and scent of D115 Express Wash Wax?

I used Ultimate Wash and Wax, and then a couple years ago switched to the much more economical D115 Express Wash and Wax. LOVE the stuff. I use 3-4 gallons per year of it for primarily personal vehicles.

I finally needed a new order, and I see the color and scent has changed. Color is fine, but it seems there is almost no scent at all now. While I found the previous scent overpowering when I first started using it, I grew to like it over time.

When did this change occur?

Well, the product still seems to work great, but you lose the "feedback," that you're cleaning via the scent. ha-ha.

Thanks for any details!

Re: When did they change color and scent of D115 Express Wash Wax?

I rec'd a gallon of the stuff no more than a couple of months ago from AG, and it has a strong scent. Which like you, grew on me the more and more i used it... Never diluted it more than 8:1 though. So i don't know what to tell you. Color is sky blue.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');