• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi there from New Zealand Dean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi there from New Zealand Dean

I have a black BMW M6 and have problem with water spots , it does not seem to matter how much I dry it off

Dean

Re: hi there from New Zealand Dean

Welcome. How long have the water spots been on the car? They could have etched into the paint which would require more work that just a wash.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

hi Guz I am using detailer and it comes off (hard work !) ,so it has not etched into the paint cheers Deano

Comment

Welcome to MOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Deano View Post
          I am using detailer and it comes off (hard work !)
          Careful that you don't create scratches / swirls if you need to rub hard! You'd be better off giving it a clay and/or a light polish with something like M205 or UP.

And welcome to MOL!
          Originally posted by Blueline
          I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Welcome!

Where in NZ are you?

Bill

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');