• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

d301 vs d302

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d301 vs d302

Besides the obvious of d301 leaving some protection behind how do these 2 compare in cut, finish, ease of use etc.....

Re: d301 vs d302

If you are looking to stay within the MF system then use D300 and D302 and then protect. If you are looking for quick correction after using D300 then D301 would be the way to go.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

D302 is an ultra fine finishing polish. It's even less aggressive than D301.

And yeah, D301 contains wax, whereas D302 does not.
      Originally posted by Blueline
      I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

To answer the OP, D302 finishes a bit lighter/thinner than Ultimate Polish, and D301 finishes like a wax with no waiting time. They are both very easy to use, as is D300, with one-wipe finishing. I'd also recommend using Supreme Shine towels, which make even more difference in the ease of use.
        Non-Garaged Daily Driver, DAMF System + M101, Carnauba Finish Enthusiast
        4-Step | Zen Detailing | Undercarriage | DAMF Upgrade |
        First Correction | Gallery

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');