• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready for a test run this weekend with the new MT300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for a test run this weekend with the new MT300

Got my MT300, new thin foam pads and 5" BP today. Now it'll be nice to use this for my bulk polishing and the G110V2 for mt 3" or smaller areas the bigger pad won't reach. It'll save me time to where I don't have to stop, remove the big pad and BP, put on the smaller BP and pad, blah blah blah, lol. Now I can just grab whichever machine and go. (yes I know most already have multiple machines) I'm finally catching up, lol.

My first victim er um customer with the new machine will be this weekend. I'm excited to see how well it does.

Show N Shine Car Detailing - Quality Care, Each and Every Time

Nice!!!!!! I'm not most I only have one but very thankful for that one too! But like u I too will get the mt3000 to go with the g110v2 one day. Looking fwd to seeing ur write up when ur done. Good luck!

Comment

Re: Ready for a test run this weekend with the new MT300

The Mt300 with the new pads is a rock star. I like it.
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

The Buick Regal I have coming is loaded with swirls supposedly. At this point she's leaving it up to me to remove them or just do a polish/wax on it. It's not really coming in for swirl/defect removal she's letting me decide if she should go that route. She's never had the car detailed, so I might be in for a treat and will be excited to try out the new beast.

Comment

Nice, keep us updated!
          Originally posted by Blueline
          I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Here is a link to the detail this weekend with the MT300. This was definitely smooth. Took less passes to correct any damage. Even though the car wasn't in for correction. I used the Thin yellow pad with M205 and the thin black pad with NXT on top. Loved the new DA.

Comment

Figured I'd go ahead and add this from my linked page.

The MT300 is a nice DA.I like the pads and it took less effort to polish for sure. Had to get the feel of the tool and the pads at first, but didn't take long. I like the 5" so much better than the 7" soft buff. Don't get me wrong the 7" SB 2.0 are good and work, but the smaller the better with much better concentration on the work area, therefore yielding quicker results. So a thumbs up from me!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');