• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graduation Present, part II ... the before pics ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graduation Present, part II ... the before pics ...

Originally I was going to wash the car tonight and start the compounding in the morning, but he got here late and we were losing light so I grabbed a few befores ...

Don
    12/27/2015
    "Darth Camaro"
    2013 Camaro ... triple black
    323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

Good luck!

May the good deed karma and appreciation come your way for your kind efforts

It wouldn't hurt to toss him 1 of your used Water Magnets and give him a quik run down on the sheeting method and how to prevent swirls after you've left his car better than he's ever seen it
    But I'm sure you've already got that in mind..

Comment

Re: Graduation Present, part II ... the before pics ...

You have your work cut out for you on this one. That will definitely need some UC to knock out those swirls. Looks like it has the infamous faded GM bumpers. Hopefully the clear coat is not failing on them. I do like how red cleans up.
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

Re: Graduation Present, part II ... the before pics ...

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
        You have your work cut out for you on this one. That will definitely need some UC to knock out those swirls. Looks like it has the infamous faded GM bumpers. Hopefully the clear coat is not failing on them. I do like how red cleans up.
        The only clear coat failure on the car is a small patch on the driver's side mirror. It's way beyond trying to make look nice and well into repaint territory. I agree with you on the red, it does clean up nice.
        Don
        12/27/2015
        "Darth Camaro"
        2013 Camaro ... triple black
        323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');