• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, sold my truck. Picked up new truck a few wks ago. Pics!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, sold my truck. Picked up new truck a few wks ago. Pics!!

Well guys, just as the title says, i sold my pride and joy last night, my 2001 Dodge Cummins diesel with fully built driveline making over 500 wheel horsepower to get into something newer and nicer. Heres a picture of what i sold

Anyway, im moving on to newer, better, more luxurious things which means i need to buy some products i never thought id really ever need/use. SOOOO anyway, heres a handful of pictures i saved off dealer site (poor quality) of my new ride until i can get some good hi-res pictures of my own of it.

Anyway, the new rig is a 2010 Ram 2500 with the 6.7L Cummins diesel. Owned in texas, so no worry of road salt or snow starting any type of corrosion. Clean carfax, no accidents/damage reported. Only downside is i had to buy a truck with higher mileage than i was originally looking at due to price restrictions. So this truck has 120k on the clock, but id assume its mainly all highway miles so thats not so bad. Truck appears straight and clean, any small imperfections ill be able to correct out or lightly color sand. Absolutely LOVE the color combo of this truck, its called Rugged Brown Pearlcoat with i THINK a silver or maybe light tan 2 tone on bottom!
    Zach Hall

2001.5 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel - DD/Tow rig
    1983 Chevy C10 - Race/Show rig
    1939 Dodge D11 Luxury Liner Deluxe - Antique resto. project

Re: Well, sold my truck. Picked up new truck a few wks ago. Pics!!

Update!!!

ok guys, so its been cold, snowy and crappy here, ive been doing the best i can with touchless washes to keep truck clean so heres a few pictures of it after running through a touchless quick.

One thing i can say though, is SOMEONE previously laid a rotary on it that NEVER should have, ill get ya some pics of that later on, however, the ENTIRE truck has buffer trails/halograms ALL over it! ARGH!

Cant wait unil the weather breaks so i can break out the DA and spend a weekend fixing someone elses "work".
    Zach Hall

Comment

Congratulations on the new truck, looks nice!

I'm sure you'll have it looking great in no time!

Comment

Great upgrade. Probably feels like a brand new truck, even with 120k on it.
        2017 Lexus RX 350 - Satin Cashmere Metallic
        2016 Honda Odyssey Touring - Crystal Black Pearl
        2010 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 - Royal Red Metallic

Comment

Nice truck CumCrazed, congrats on the new purchase!

Comment

Congrats on the new ride.

C'mon spring!
            2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

Comment

thanks guys...think spring after i just spent an hour moving snow at my house with talk of another big storm on mon/tues......hah! LOL!
              Zach Hall

Comment

Both are beautiful, good luck with the new ride!

http://www.meticulous-detail.com/
                "The Prep makes the Pop, not what's on Top"

Comment

Nice truck!
                  2008 Mazda CX-9 (WIFE'S)
                  1995 Ford F150 XLT (MINE)
                  1995 Honda Accord LX (TOTALED)
                  1962 Lincoln Continental (SOLD)
                  1965 Ford Mustang (NEW PROJECT)

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');