• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ColorX vs White Wax? which is easier to remove?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ColorX vs White Wax? which is easier to remove?

WhiteWax vs ColorX

which is easier to remove?
    I've used ColorX many times and putting it On and taking it Off by hand is easy....

How does WhiteWax compare?

thank you.

Re: ColorX vs White Wax? which is easier to remove?

I haven't yet used WW (I have plenty of D151 and ColorX to get through first), but I have heard it is very easy to apply / remove.

The key (as with any wax) is to apply very thin.
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

I've used both and they both remove easily. White Wax uses SMAT abrasives which will give better correction/cleaning.
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
        I've used both and they both remove easily. White Wax uses SMAT abrasives which will give better correction/cleaning.
        Easier to take off by hand? (White Wax).
        I will try this....also, I've used ColorX in the very cold (40,

Has anyone used WHITE WAX in the cold weather??

Thank you

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');