• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: Meguiars Polishing Pads or Cutting Pads (5" to 7"), hook and loop style...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Meguiars Polishing Pads or Cutting Pads (5" to 7"), hook and loop style...

Hello All,
    I'm in dire need of some 5.0" to 6.5" (prefer later) cutting pads and either a 6.5" or 7.0"" polishing pad (hook and loop) at an affordable price, ASAP. Items can be used but I prefer something in good shape. Shipping will be to south Alabama...

Thanks,
    Ralph

Re: WTB: Meguiars Polishing Pads or Cutting Pads (5" to 7"), hook and loop style...

Amazon?
    auto detailing solutions.com

Comment

Re: WTB: Meguiars Polishing Pads or Cutting Pads (5" to 7"), hook and loop style...

I have about 10 or more 7 inch soft buff 2.0 polishing pads .also have some cutting and and finishing pads.Iam outta town but will be back home this weekend $7 each that 50% off retail .call me at 865 399 0667

Comment

Thanks for the input and offer Topdawg57. I went ahead and purchased some from ADS

Take care,
        Ralph

Comment

No longer need.

Comment

I may be buying some later tonight but Autogeek has a sale going on...

20% off
            5.95 shipping

Ends tonight!

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');