• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello!
    I am obviously new to this site! I have had a detailing business here in Texas (Detailed Autos) since 2007 and I have been catering to clients that do not want to get their cars scratched up by automatic car washes, or guys cleaning cars with shop towels. Over the years I have been specializing in automotive paint protection installations (clear bras), full paint corrections, and all the way down to cleaning puke out of college kids cars. ha ha I am actually getting out of detailing all together because I have a job lined up at a manufacturing company now that I have my college degree. Admittedly, I signed up for this site because I have a crud ton of high end detailing equipment that I would like to sell, and other forums do not have a for sale section. So I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello before I start posting up stuff for sale.

Thanks!
    Robert*

Hey, welcome to MOL!!!

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');