• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exterior Plastic Trim Protectant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exterior Plastic Trim Protectant

I'm have a detail appointment scheduled for my neighbor in 2 weeks for a Volvo wagon but one thing I need to find is a good exterior trim protectant for the lower portion of the bumper... I saw exterior trim detailer and figured that might be good but I'm looking for something in a spray bottle in order to avoid overspray hopefully. I was wondering if NXT Tech Protect would be ok for the exterior or would it be best to go with Meguiar's Natural shine vinyl and rubber protectant. I'll probably go with quik interior detailer for the dash in order to go for something with more of a matte/satin finish. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.
    Jason
    2004 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Re: Exterior Plastic Trim Protectant

Originally posted by jetta18T
    I saw exterior trim detailer and figured that might be good but I'm looking for something in a spray bottle in order to avoid overspray hopefully.
    I'm not sure, maybe I'm confused, but usually if overspray is a concern, then a gel applied by hand would offer better control over product placement?

Are you referring to this one, an areosol

Or this one, a rich gel

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');