• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GG3 Polisher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GG3 Polisher

I was looking around and found this on autopia, are the pads worth it? The da usually 100 by itself, so additional 6 pads? I don't have any experience with the pads, so I am asking you guys that may have used them prior.

http://m.autopia-carcare.com/griots-mini-polisher-kit.html

Re: GG3 Polisher

anybody ?

Comment

B patient they will come. I myself like meguiars pads. Foam and mf pads. Look into the new thin foam pads or the damf. I'm not familiar with th gg3. But they will chime in soon.

Comment

I love all the megs pads too, thats all i have, but just curious since its 20.00 for 6 pads.

Comment

I have the cyan and tangerine pads in this size. They work good. Never had any problems with them.
          99 Grand Prix
          02 Camaro SS

Comment

U pay for quality! Get the new thin pads they have. U might save money buying another set but u could b scarifying ur time. For me at least IDE rather spend a little xtra and save myself an hour or 2 per detail.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');