• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello! From WI/MN Border

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! From WI/MN Border

Hello!

My name is Enderson. I've signed up for the January 31st class in Irvine since I'll be in sunny CA that weekend. I'm super excited!

Alittle about me: I started out cleaning my fathers 1987 Volswagon Vanagon. He later traded it for a 1991 Westfalia. After all these years, it only has 50K miles and in immaculate shape. Its amazing how much one of these things for for these days (in mint condition).

When I finally bought my first car, I have been meticulous about keeping it clean. I can't stand a messy interior and a dirty exterior. And that's where the "detailing" started. Two bucket wash and weekly washes. I decided I needed to have it "professionaly" detailed so I reached out to a few "professionals." Little did I know, my car was a test subject. Rotary marks, swirls, RIDS were left all over my (black) car. All the imperfections were hidden by the glaze the "professional" used at that time. I thought it was normal.

When I purchased my next car, I had it "professionally" detailed agian (not by the same guy). I was agian disappointed by the result and paid a good amount for the work. Also a black car.

Since then..I took it into my own hands with extensive research, practice, and scrap metal. I'm still a student of this "art" and loving every minute of it. I strive to continue to learn, become better, and keep up with this industry.

Re: Hello! From WI/MN Border

Welcome.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Welcome to MOL!

What kind of polisher do you own?

Comment

Wlcom to MOL!

Comment

Welcome from Central IL! Lucky you for being from the Midwest and getting to go to a class. I too will be doing that if I ever make it out to that part of the country.
          2017 Lexus RX 350 - Satin Cashmere Metallic
          2016 Honda Odyssey Touring - Crystal Black Pearl
          2010 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 - Royal Red Metallic

Comment

I'm really looking forward to the class!

I have a Rupes 21 and a PC. I've been considering getting the Rupes 75e but I may have to postpone that plan for later. I purchased a 3 inch pneumatic from HF and a 2inch backing plate but I haven't had an opportunity to use it just yet.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');