• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to it all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to it all

Hello all. I am the current owner of my first new car. A 2015 Dart. I am new to the detailing world with an aim of learning what i can and keeping my new ride looking good.

Re: New to it all

Welcome.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to MOL!

Comment

Ur gonna have to slow down on the vikes lol. But welcome there's a long road to b paved and u just got bitten

Comment

Congrats and welcome!

Comment

The names actually because I have really messed up weird dreams on it. Used it as a gamer as a kid and it stuck.

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I like this site. I am learning a ton. Mostly what BS is out there and from other peoples advicr and experiences.

Comment

There's alot to learn and don't b afraid to ask questions. Everyone on here is beyond helpful!

Comment

Welcome to the dark side my friend. May the force be with you.

Once you got hooked, it's the rest of your life pal.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by VicodinDream View Post
                      Hello all. I am the current owner of my first new car. A 2015 Dart. I am new to the detailing world with an aim of learning what i can and keeping my new ride looking good.
                      Welcome. LOL, this was me back in May. I have learned so much from these great guys on here. What color Dart did you get?
                      2017 Lexus RX 350 - Satin Cashmere Metallic
                      2016 Honda Odyssey Touring - Crystal Black Pearl
                      2010 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 - Royal Red Metallic

Comment

I think he said it was white.

Comment

to MOL Vic!

What part of Ohio you from? I'm about 45 minutes from Ironton.
                          ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
                          You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
                          Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

I am from the Logan/Union County area. I spend a lot of time just checking things out on here and learning.

My Dart is bright white. Code PW7. I do have a Taurus, spruce green metallic. It may be a project real soon to make look really pretty.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');