• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got this astro cargo van to go mobile again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just got this astro cargo van to go mobile again

Wow nice job on the wheels. Those signal lights could use some work or even be replaced. What are you going to put on the front bumper to restore the bumper a little?
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Guz took the words out of my mouth. But looks like a good candidate for the new aresol ultimate black

Comment

I plasti-dipped the bumpers on my vans. You have to redo it once a year or so, but it looks really good.

The van looks great by the way!
        Dr. Detail: I am the detail genius from the movie "Shine."
        Guard: And your name is...?
        Dr. Detail: Uhh... Shiney McShine.

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
          Wow nice job on the wheels. Those signal lights could use some work or even be replaced. What are you going to put on the front bumper to restore the bumper a little?
          Thanks Guz! Yeah going to address the turn signal and tail lights soon. Don't know just yet going to do a little research to see what options I have other then replacing?

Originally posted by DrdetailNashville View Post
          I plasti-dipped the bumpers on my vans. You have to redo it once a year or so, but it looks really good.

The van looks great by the way!
          Going to do some research first, Thanks for the complement!

Here's my van the other day when I was out on a mobile, stopped at a gas station to get me a Dr Pepper and use the restroom. Come out and it was getting dark so they had the over head lights on and the gas station lights really made it look great! It's starting to look better but still more work that needs done and needs attention. Love being mobile again! Guys so far I've just got just under $1500.00 in it but alot of work and wire chasinging and cleaning. I think I just might have got a better deal then I thought so far? A little TLC and some work goes along way. My other smaller shelf is ready for me to pick up and still need to figure out how to fix hanger brackets to hang 2 12 X 12 EZ UP's And also can't wait to get my logo's and decals on my rollin billboard! Thanks for looking guys and any ideal or suggestions are always appreciated!
          ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
          You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
          Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Very nice work man, you look like you've really been at it. I've been doing a similar overhaul with my new detail vehicle as well, although, I didn't have nearly the work to get it up to presentable as you did. You've really turned that thing around. Very nice work; I'm excited to see what it looks like once you've got your logos on it.
            Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

Very nice work. Looks like it coming along great?

Any plans for lettering/decal?
              Nick
              Tucker's Detailing Services
              815-954-0773
              2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Long time no see buddy!

Yeah, went the other day to check on rough pricing for a couple idea's I had.

My logo and business name along with phone number across the front of hood. Something similar on both sides with services I offer on the back.

Have a couple more idea's for 2 more things I would like to do but need permission or check to see if it's alright first before I have it added if allowed?

Thanks for the complement, appreciate that!
                ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
                You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
                Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');