• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello all the way from Malaysia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all the way from Malaysia!

Hello fellow MOL members and seasons greetings!

I'm Johnny from Malaysia! Been reading this forum for quite a long time and decided to take the plunge after I change my car recently.

I used to drive a 92' Toyota Corolla and after a re-spray of paint from white to metallic gun metal gray I start venturing into the "Dark Side" of detailing. Before I used to use only soft 99 product and follow the 'rule of mouth'. Of course that get me no where near what I'm expecting to keep that new paint looking great. As time goes the shine is gone and filled with lots of swirls, cobwebs etc

Story cut short, just a month ago I finally get to buy my dream car the MR2 Spyder a while ago and guess what? It's white. Getting Meguiar's product is a real pain in this country as I've been searching high and low for it, but all hope is not lost and alas! I've found it! Only 2 stores does and quite limited in terms of product choices, nevertheless I'm getting em!!

Well, my Spyder's previous owner didn't really did a good job back protecting her. So end up having swirls and tree sap markings etc which I'll post over the detailing section soon.

Just saying Hi!
    Cheers

Re: Hello all the way from Malaysia!

Welcome to Meguiar's Online, Johnny. Good luck with your new ride !!!

Comment

Welcome to MOL! You have come to the right place. Spyder is a neat car and you have come to the right place to get her back to top notch condition.
      2017 Lexus RX 350 - Satin Cashmere Metallic
      2016 Honda Odyssey Touring - Crystal Black Pearl
      2010 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 - Royal Red Metallic

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Yeap, hopefully I can get her 'facials' back as close as when she leaves the showroom. It'll be challenging as she's my daily driver. But it's only 2 blocks down to my workplace and I seldom do long trips

Cheers

Comment

Hi johnny87, welcome to MOL.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');