• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Meguiar's M6316 Flagship Premium Marine Wax Safe for Decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Meguiar's M6316 Flagship Premium Marine Wax Safe for Decals

The subject says it all. I have read stories where folks advise not to use any petroleum based product on decals. My fifth wheel RV has lots of decals and I don't want to have them start peeling off because of the wax.

Thanks,
    Tom

Re: Is Meguiar's M6316 Flagship Premium Marine Wax Safe for Decals

I never had any problems.

That said, I just had problems with 'bad' decals from the gitgo on both the nose and rear. The graphics on the side walls (Filon, not gelcoat), never a problem.

I've done a few boats that were loaded with various graphics, also, no problems.

Bill

Comment

Re: Is Meguiar's M6316 Flagship Premium Marine Wax Safe for Decals

Thanks. I think I will get full body paint on my next RV and do away with the decals.

Tom

Originally posted by BillE View Post
      I never had any problems.

That said, I just had problems with 'bad' decals from the gitgo on both the nose and rear. The graphics on the side walls (Filon, not gelcoat), never a problem.

I've done a few boats that were loaded with various graphics, also, no problems.

Bill

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');