• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Black Plastic Restorer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just stopped by my local Oreillys to see if they've got any new stuff in stock. Of course they didn't. Lol.
    But I was able ask them if they're going to have the stuff for sale soon.. I went online using my phone and gave them the part # to the new stuff. They said the new trim is in their system but the warehouse doesnt have the product yet. But it should be availiable soon..

The New Car Scent Protectant was not in their system however. At least not yet.

I cant see myself paying $7 to ship jist 1 item. I've already splurged and ordered a few things recently. Most of which hasnt even arrived yet..

Comment

Re: Ultimate Black Plastic Restorer

I'm sure you can find something else to order lol.
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

Yea that's the other problem, 1 thing leads to $40-$50 worth of stuff because I just can't help myself. Lol.

Ugh I do however regret passing up on another gallon of D143 while the Geek had their end of year sale. It would've been $12 shipped. Kicking myself for passing that up as my gallon is half empty and it's near impossible for me to find locally.. I had my cart full of stuff but put alot of it back because I had ordered stuff just the week before. Live & learn. Lol

Comment

I ordered a gallon of D143 during the sale!! Just rubbing it in.
          Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
          Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

Ha! I recently had to mix up a new bottle of D143, but this time I mixed it at 2:1...

Ok back to Ultimate Black Trim Restorer.

Comment

I was at Detailing.com in Irvine yesterday and they had all the new meguiars stuff there. So of course I had to buy some things. I didn't buy the restorer but was really tempted too. I'm not sure what part of LA your in but I drove from Ontario to there and it's about 40 miles. Might be closer to you. They have everything there too. You can order online and pick up. It'll save shipping. Only bad thing is you'll end up spending a lot of money there.

Comment

I'm in South LA over by San Pedro.. Google map says the store is 40miles away.. And considering I drive a Cadillac, I'll be about $15 worth of gas round trip. That's why at the end of the day, the $7 shipping aint all that bad:p

I drive down to Irvine for TNOG, but there's never time for me to go to that store as I head towards Meguiars leaving work and just bearly make it on time.

What'd you buy?

Comment

Yeah that's true. But gas is cheaper now lol. I drive a 99 explorer so it eats gas too. But sometimes I like going to the store and looking at the products myself.

I bought some Rupes pads and the new meguiars backing plate for my sander. I also got the new citrus air freshener and I was gonna buy the paint protect but they were sold out.

Comment

I bought the new car air freshner today. I ended up placing an order online and got a bunch of goodies. Lol.
                    I bought this new Ulimate Black Trim Restorer as well.

Comment

Mine came in. I found it interesting stating the durability lasting even after 100 washes. Would be great to have this kind of durability in the lotion version.

99 Grand Prix
                      02 Camaro SS

Comment

Tell us how you like it!
                        Originally posted by Blueline
                        I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

AG takes Forever to ship to California.... Still havn't recieved mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Eldorado2k View Post
                            AG takes Forever to ship to California.... Still havn't recieved mine.
                            Keep in mind that DI now offers USPS Priority Mail delivery within 1-3 Days Guaranteed Shipping. They carry a lot of Meguiar's products

We're extremely excited to announce that we're now offering USPS as a shipping option on all US orders, including Hawaii, Alaska, and select US Territories!* USPS offers fast, low-cost shipping on many small or light packages, as well as packages being shipped outside the contiguous 48...

Comment

Thx. It's always fun to check out new sites for good deals..

Btw I called the Geek yesterday to find out what's up with my order.. Turns out they'd held off on shipping my whole order of 10+ items due to 1 item being backordered... Ugh.. I guess I can understand it makes finacial sense for them to want to ship once, but cmon now - _ -

Good news is they stepped it up and the tracking info says the rest of my order will arrive on Tues. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Eldorado2k View Post
                                Thx. It's always fun to check out new sites for good deals..

Btw I called the Geek yesterday to find out what's up with my order.. Turns out they'd held off on shipping my whole order of 10+ items due to 1 item being backordered... Ugh.. I guess I can understand it makes finacial sense for them to want to ship once, but cmon now - _ -

Good news is they stepped it up and the tracking info says the rest of my order will arrive on Tues. Can't wait.
                                AGO usually sends out an email if an item is on backorder. I know of a few people who said they did not get anything. But their customer service is top notch. I call them when I get that backorder email and have them split the shipping. For example one time the water magnets were on backorder and that held up my order. The guy threw in 2 cobra guzzlers until they shipped out the water magnets. AGO is great to deal with. All they need to do is offer some different shipping options online.

Now I just need to give this a shot since I received mine.
                                99 Grand Prix
                                02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');