• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paint Protect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Paint Protect - 365 Day Durability

Originally posted by amateur4sure View Post
    Is PP365 being discontinued? Seems to be available only online nowadays. That would be a shame, as someone mentioned some time ago that PP365 works great as a drying aid and as such does a fantastic job. TIA...
    I hope not!

A drying aid? Did they apply it via a spray bottle or something? Do you have a link?
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
      I hope not!

A drying aid? Did they apply it via a spray bottle or something? Do you have a link?
      I can't remember exactly where I found this idea - it may very well have been this forum. Anyway, yes, use with a spray bottle that provides a nice mist. After washing, I apply one light spritz per panel and wipe with a waffle weave drying towel. After drying a couple of panels in this manner, you'll find that the subsequent spritz's will need to be very light, as the towel retains the PP365. Try it, you'll like the results!

Comment

Sweet, thanks for the tip!
        I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Originally posted by amateur4sure View Post
          ...I can't remember exactly where I found this idea...
          Found it, starting at post 21: https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum...t-365-a-3.html

Comment

Great! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');