• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally a pic of UPW x 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally a pic of UPW x 3

Just so you don't think I'm going all zaino on you and going for 100+ coats of UPW, the 1st coat was applied ~2 weeks ago, the second last night and the third this afternoon, I'm just trying to ensure that I have 2 solid coats before mother nature makes her winter appearance. This is a lousy pic and sorry it's sideways, but it's from my phone and it's an older flip phone. I took a few more with the wife's phone (better phone) and as soon as she downloads them I'll post them.

Just an FYI, the 2nd coats when on so much easier to apply and thinner than before and while you couldn't always see the product on the paint, you KNEW you were removing something from the feel. Like I mentioned, the car seemed to go from 'red,' to "fire engine red," to "Candy Apple Fire Engine Red" as the coats were added.

Anyway, here is the pic, stay tuned for more ...

Don
    12/27/2015
    "Darth Camaro"
    2013 Camaro ... triple black
    323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

Re: Finally a pic of UPW x 3

My neck hurts . Looks good.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post

Does this help your neck Guz? One of the guys on AG flipped the pic for me
      Don
      12/27/2015
      "Darth Camaro"

Comment

Much better . It came out really good. Don't you just love red when it's clean.
        99 Grand Prix
        02 Camaro SS

Comment

Lol! Where's the like button on this forum!?!?!
          2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

Comment

Much better . It came out really good. Don't you just love red when it's clean.
            I do, I just wish the wife would hurry up and put the other pics on the computer so I can post them.
            Don
            12/27/2015
            "Darth Camaro"

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');