• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars DA Microfiber Correction System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars DA Microfiber Correction System

Does anyone know where I can find Meg's MF pads/D301/D300 in a retail store?

They used to sell everything in my local Wal Mart but they no longer carry it.

I'm in CT

Thanks!
    Dan

Re: Meguiars DA Microfiber Correction System

It may be difficult to find these items at the local retail level since they are from Meguiar's Professional Detailer product line and not generally geared toward the average consumer. Check your local listings for an auto detailing supply house in your area that sells to the public. Otherwise, these are all available through many online suppliers like detailing.com, autogeek.net, autodetailingsolutions.net and even amazon.com.

Comment

Have you checked Walmart.com? You can purchase online and they'll ship it to your nearby store for free.

Comment

Re: Meguiars DA Microfiber Correction System

Originally posted by Eldorado2k View Post
        Have you checked Walmart.com? You can purchase online and they'll ship it to your nearby store for free.
        I use this method quite often. Wal Mart's prices on most things are cheaper than the other sites, including Amazon(BIG FAN) and they ship for free. I bought a Metro Sidekick from their site last week for $15 cheaper than I could find it online, and it was free shipping. Took 4 days for it to get to me. Back at the beginning of the summer, I bought the Meg's 5" DA Microfiber kit from their site, also for cheaper than anywhere online. Hope this helps...

Comment

Yup it's pretty cool how alot of their prices are considerably less. And the selection online is quite good all across for detailing products.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');