• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dub interior clean and shine review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dub interior clean and shine review

Sorry no pictures this time around, but when I use it again I'll take some:

This is an inexpensive product I can at many stores around me - for that alone I like the product. It's safe on touch screens, another plus. While I cannot stand eating them, the berry scent here's awesome. It lingers around for a solid day or 2 so it sorta works as an air freshener too. The previous product I used on my dash and interior made it SHINY, like be careful the sun might blind you if it hits it right 9.5/10 shine. I like most of my car to be shiny, but the dash - notsomuch. This stuff at least in my car, doesn't product what I'd call "shine" which I prefer for my dash. It might have shine in the name but it leaves a clean and more matte look. It makes the black on my dash a bit darker. While I'm not sure about it's anti static properties, it seems to be good at repelling dust. I have a convertible which I drive around with it down on a semi regular basis. And I don't notice it getting as dusty inside nearly as fast as it use to. Applying it couldn't be easier, I spray a few sprays on a short nap MF towel and in 2 minutes I'm done. I haven't used it enough to call it my favorite interior product. But, it's cheaper than the others I used and unlike those, I can buy it at Walmart or Pep Boys. I can't fully comment on how well it cleans if a dash is dirty because I never let mine go beyond a little dusty. I do detail on the side so as soon as I come across someone with a highly neglected dash I will make sure to snap some before and after pics and post them here.
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');