• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sonax/CarPro/Buff&Shine sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonax/CarPro/Buff&Shine sale

Hey MOL,

I have the following for sale:

All are brand new, unopened, unused.

(2) 210 ml Sonax Polymer Net Shield Aerosol spray on sealant-great sealant, last 6 months.
    (2) 750 ml Sonax Brillaint Shine Detailer-made to compliment the Sonax polymer Net Shield
    (2) 16 oz CarPro Eraser, cleans off polishing oils, allows clean surface for bonding with your wax/sealant/coating
    (2) Buff & Shine Dual sided Applicator pads, perfect for applying the Sonax Polymer Net Shield

If you were to purchase this online, you would pay $123.90 plus shipping. I will sell as one package for $85 shipped in the lower 48 states, or $120 to Canada. I accept paypal for payment, send me a PM for my Paypal information. Thanks for looking.

RPPM

Re: Sonax/CarPro/Buff&Shine sale

Sold, thank you.

Comment

Re: Sonax/CarPro/Buff&Shine sale

Damn it Ken!!! You have my number too lol. I think everyone missed this one.
      Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');