• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Optimum, Poorboys and Collinite items for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Optimum, Poorboys and Collinite items for sale

Hey MOL,

I have the following for sale:

(1) gallon of Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax, 126 oz remaining (only 2 oz used)
    (1) gallon of Poorboys Slick & Suds Concentrated car wash, 126 oz remaining (only 2 oz used)
    (1) gallon of Poorboys QD+ brand new
    (1) 16 oz bottle of Poorboys Polish with Sealant brand new
    (1) 16 oz bottle of Poorboys QD+ with sprayer 1/2 full (you can refill this with the gallon, it has a very nice sprayer on the bottle that can easily be removed and put back on)
    (1) 16 oz bottle of Collinite 845 brand new (also comes with a flip top lid installed)

If you were to buy these items online, you would spend over $175 plus shipping. I will sell the entire package for $70 shipped in the lower 48 states, or $100 shipped to Canada. i accept paypal for payment, please send a PM to me for my information. This is packed up and ready to ship out. Thanks for looking!

RPPM

Pm sent

Comment

Re: Some Optimum, Poorboys and Collinite items for sale

Sold to benbjam. Thanks everyone.

Comment

Re: Some Optimum, Poorboys and Collinite items for sale

good come-up ben....
        Kris always have the goodies

Comment

I missed out on the past few deals....didnt want to let this pass too.

Hopefully I will be able to make good use of ONR for some waterless washes when its freezing out here in NJ ina couple months

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');