• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New from Northwest Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Northwest Indiana

Just got a new Ram ProMaster 3500 and it does not fit through the car wash (9' 3" tall). Just started learning about detailing (huge vehicle to wash and wax). A lot of great information here. I really want to get that red paint to pop!

Bob Hornback
    Highland, IN

It's alot of work but definitely worth the time, money, and effort. U have a big vehicle so I would suggest to not skimp on tools or products. Especially tools cuz that will save u so much time and hassle, so I def recommend a set of good tools.

Comment

Welcome to MOL

Comment

Re: New from Northwest Indiana

Trying to put together my shopping list, part of the reason I joined the forum. I did it all by hand this time, put I see at least a DA in my near furture.

Bob Hornback
        Highland, IN.

Comment

Very nice choice. Also sum good brushes are a big help. Mothers has a nice set, also Daytona speed master for ur wheels. Invest in alot of meguiars supreme shine mf towels, as well as a few of their water magnets. The right tools with save u so much in time and headache trust me on that!

Comment

Welcome to MOL!
            Do some searching on rinseless washing process and products. Not having to drag out the hose for every wash job will greatly reduce your time and effort expended on keeping that monster clean.

Bill

Comment

Welcome to MOL!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');