• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newb with a plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb with a plan

Hello from Knoxville, TN!

I am the proud new owner of a 2014 Ford Focus hatch ... upgrading from a '98 Dodge Neon, I must say I've never really had the chance to take care of a vehicle when it was in good shape to start with. Lots of Googling on that subject led me here, and I'm hoping to soak in all the great info. Totally new to anything other than an auto car wash or in the driveway with a hose and some liquid house soap of some kind (the horror!)

She's tuxedo black, and lets just say I've been skulking around here long enough the past week or so to know I've either made the BEST or WORST decision ever on that color

Post #2 will be in the detailing 101 forum for some review of the product list I've cobbled together and I welcome all advice!

Welcome to MOL

Comment

Use some good microfiber towels to dry your car after you wash using car wash soap.
      Meguiars makes the Supreme Shine Microfiber Towels and they also make a Waffle Weave Drying Towel.

Comment

Re: Newb with a plan

Welcome.
        99 Grand Prix
        02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');