• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am scoob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am scoob

I have a 1999 black honda accord it looks good until the sun or lights hit it then you see all the cobweb scratches in the paint my question is how do I get them out

Have u tried researching the old threads on here? Alot of great info and even videos that tell u what to do. But if u still are confused then we'll b glad to help. 1st thing is invest in a da, meguiars sells the g110v2. U can do this buy hand although with a black car and the amount of work it will take to get good results is just better to buy a da. Are u mechanically inclined at all? And how serious are u about investing ur time and energy into this?

Comment

Re: I am scoob

Welcome! Agreed, read all you can. There's lots to learn. You'll find questions you didn't even realize you had yet! LOL

Comment

Welcome to MOL

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');