• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD OUT at Walmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SOLD OUT at Walmart

Originally posted by jmmoore3 View Post
    Still bummed with Walmarts 20 pack of Supreme Shine Meguiars towels for 19.00$ being sold out for weeks now, I feel our pain cuz both of those deals are an absolute steal
    That is a deal!

Unfortunately the site says they are out-of-stock!

Comment

Everyone this is showing as in stock again, I just placed an order! Here is the link http://www.walmart.com/ip/Meguiar-s-...undle/29670206

Comment

@car fanatic thank you! I already have most of this stuff but for the price of this kit had to buy for a backup set.

Comment

I see walmart has raised the price by a few dollars.
          99 Grand Prix
          02 Camaro SS

Comment

20 supreme shine microfiber towels for $19 is back in stock at Walmart today for those who were interested.

Comment

20 supreme shine microfiber towels for $19 is back in stock at Walmart today for those who were interested.
              I can't seem to locate them on the site and would definitely love to order some. You wouldn't happen to have the link,would you?

Comment

Originally posted by drum1026 View Post
                I can't seem to locate them on the site and would definitely love to order some. You wouldn't happen to have the link,would you?

Comment

Originally posted by cfilly View Post
                  Originally posted by drum1026 View Post
                  http://www.walmart.com/ip/Meguiar-s-...-Pack/29670207
                  Thank you very much. I placed my order immediately after seeing your reply.

Comment

Thank you very much. I placed my order immediately after seeing your reply.[/QUOTE]

Same here! I was kicking myself for procrastinating long enough for them to be sold out last time:|

This time I didn't waste any time and ordered 2 batches

@Jmmoore. Thx for the update!!

Comment

ANother update. Walmart.com is now raised the price on the 20pk microfiber towels to $29.00 it is no longer $19.00. Hope you guys were able to get them before the price jump!

Comment

It's a good thing I didn't waste any time and ordered as soon as I saw your update.. I got mine in the mail last nite. Now I can do Gary Dean method if I like

@TheGuz. From your experience, do you recommend pre washing these? Or they should be ready to use.

Comment

ANother update. Walmart.com is now raised the price on the 20pk microfiber towels to $29.00 it is no longer $19.00. Hope you guys were able to get them before the price jump!
                          Even this is still a good price for the amount you get.
                          99 Grand Prix
                          02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by Eldorado2k View Post
                            It's a good thing I didn't waste any time and ordered as soon as I saw your update.. I got mine in the mail last nite. Now I can do Gary Dean method if I like

@TheGuz. From your experience, do you recommend pre washing these? Or they should be ready to use.
                            I got my email yesterday, so I will be going to pick mine up today. I had mine shipped Site2Store which was free as well.

Comment

I added the Water Magnet you see in the pic to my order. I also ordered a grit guard and all together it just cleared $50. Which was my goal as I wanted to get free shipping to home

However, they sent me an email this past Friday informing me that there's a delay with part of my order and they can't confirm a delivery date on the grit guard because they're out of stock. Ehh.

Comment

After ordering these towels on the last Walmart deal a few weeks ago, I found my cabinet half gone last week. Seems my wife found my stash and loves using them for dish towels and cleaning glass and mirrors. I can't really blame her so I ordered another box. I instructed her to keep her hands off the towels with the tags removed, LOL. My order shipped and will be delivered tomorrow.
                                Jim
                                My Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');