• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GV110v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GV110v2

Do you use your DA with the handle attached or detached what are the benefits or drawbacks?

Attached, there's no real benefits other than what u prefer. It's all about comfort.

Comment

Re: GV110v2

I always use my DA with the handle attached. Tried multiple times without, but just don't like it.
      The handle gives me better control and balance especially in those awkward places like rocker panels and the wherever the body panel has deep curves.

Comment

I mostly use my DA with out the handle. But some times i do to have better control on the odd spots.
        2008 Mazda CX-9 (WIFE'S)
        1995 Ford F150 XLT (MINE)
        1995 Honda Accord LX (TOTALED)
        1962 Lincoln Continental (SOLD)
        1965 Ford Mustang (NEW PROJECT)

Comment

I use my PC with the handle, I have been use to the handle, and don't like the feel of it without it.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');