• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bugs on front of fiberglass camper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugs on front of fiberglass camper?

How to remove bugs of the front of my camper it's is fiberglass? What product to use?

Re: Bugs on front of fiberglass camper?

What have you tried?

There are specific Bug & Tar Remover products available..
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Originally posted by zr600 View Post
      How to remove bugs of the front of my camper it's is fiberglass? What product to use?
      When I cleaned my pop up a few weeks back I sprayed some diluted Simple Green on. Let it sit for a couple of minutes and they came right off. Even the road grease. Then I put some wax on the front for next time. Seems to work ok.
      2017 Lexus RX 350 - Satin Cashmere Metallic
      2016 Honda Odyssey Touring - Crystal Black Pearl
      2010 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 - Royal Red Metallic

Comment

Try a damp fabric softener sheet (my brain nor the wife's can remember the brand name), it really does work.

After you get the bugs off, try and keep a good coat of wax on the nose.

Bill

Comment

Ok thanks for the tips I'll try them ideas.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');