• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you ready....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you ready....?

...for some Canadian Content?

Hi all, I'm located at the Best Coast of Canada (B.C.) but my Meguiar's addiction began back in Winnipeg (central Canada) back in 1972.
    I've used only their car care products ever since.

I'm a hot rodder from the good old days.

Presently looking for a larger bottle (more product) of Quick Detail/Mist and Wipe in my area.
    ...too gimped up to do all this anymore

Re: Are you ready....?

Welcome to MOL!

You might want to try looking for M135 or Last Touch in the gallon bottles.
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Welcome to MOL!

Comment

hahaa B.C - aka=bring cash.... and an umbrella. beautiful province though, went all over southern bc 3 times last month.

where do you find any Meguiars detailers products in Canada? that seems to be the big question. almost makes me want to switch to a different brand for my detailing business. (very new).

Comment

Originally posted by florin View Post
          hahaa B.C - aka=bring cash.... and an umbrella. beautiful province though, went all over southern bc 3 times last month.

where do you find any Meguiars detailers products in Canada? that seems to be the big question. almost makes me want to switch to a different brand for my detailing business. (very new).
          Hi ya floria. You say you came through B.C. 3 times last month AND YOU DIDN'T BRING YOUR BUMBERSHOOT!!!!

Krappy Tire seems to be about the biggest dealer in these parts for product but I do NOT like to shop there....

WHY, oh why would you want to change products???

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
            Hi ya florin. You say you came through B.C. 3 times last month AND YOU DIDN'T BRING YOUR BUMBERSHOOT!!!!

Krappyn Tire seems to be about the biggest dealer in these parts for product but I do NOT like to shop there....
            WHY, oh why would you want to change products???
            Just availability really. Not knocking the product, it works well. I think I may go with CarBrite, I've used them in the past (long ago) and they have some good product too. Also, they have a local supplier in Calgary which will make it easier for my business if I need more product - fast.

Comment

and TIME (they say) IS money!!!!

Comment

you got it farts!

Comment

Hi Old Fart *waves*
                  Welcome to MOL!

Comment

Welcome to MOL

Comment

From one to another...WELCOME!

I'm too lazy to grab an atlas...but how far are your from the boarder? I'm thinking about you making a run to Bellingham for product.

Bill

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');