• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Members in Europe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Members in Europe.

Hello to all the forum Members.
    I am located in the Netherlands, though not a Dutch national. There is a huge amount of classic automobiles in this country, especially considering the geographical size of the country, with a great number of hobbyist/owners (weekend and daily drivers), collectors and people in the business of selling ( whole vehicles and parts) and restoration. My interest and enthusiasm is specifically for the older vehicles of both two and four wheel types ( with a slight bias towards, yet not exclusive to, historic USA models).

Though presently out of work ( not many openings for people over sixty years old these days) spending time learning the specifics and the detail of restoration. Having learnt something of the paint part the hard way through my own trial and error, now I'm here to learn from the experts and experienced. When the motip Car Care colour renovator product, which i had been successfully using for some time, was apparently no longer available locally I telephone to the national Meguiar's office here in the Netherlands to find a local supply,then after purchasing my new product a search for info on the best usage and techniques led me to this Forum.

Thank You for approving my registration into the Forum ! ! (and thank you to Meguiar's customer care telephone line, NL,. too )

Now I'll shut up and go read the vast amount of great info available in the archives.

Bryan

Edited, to paragraph the text.
    Last edited by BryanW; Aug 14, 2014, 03:14 AM. Reason: to reduce to better paragraph and fien detail typos etc

Re: New Members in Europe.

Welcome to MOL Bryan!

Comment

Hi Bryan, Welcome to MOL !

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');