• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about D157 and ULW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about D157 and ULW

Is D157 the Detailers Line version of Ultimate Liquid wax? Are they similar at all?

Re: Question about D157 and ULW

Yes, apparently they are related.

It is the "fast, easy" version, if you will. It is WOWO applicattion and made mainly for high volume detailers.

More durable than D156 but less than ULW and related to both.

More info can be found HERE about D157.
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

I thought there discontinuing that, unless I got the part number wrong but I thought mike said that the xpress liquid wax in the detailer line had been discontinued. I just found the thread but don't know how to link it but it actually was Nicklaus Winn who said they did.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

They've discontinued a few things this year, although upsetting cuz they were good products, it's exciting to see what they're gonna release in its place . Kinda like a kid a Christmas the way is meguiar freaks are.

Comment

Well there you go! I didn't know it had been discontinued. Here's the thread:

Originally posted by Blueline
            I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Just because they've discontinued it, doesn't mean you can't still buy it.

Just sayin;p

Comment

Sad news about D157. What will take its place in the Detailer line?
                Extreme Radiance Detailing

2001 C5 Corvette - Black
                2010 LT2 Camaro - Victory Red

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');