• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Review: Ultimate Interior Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review: Ultimate Interior Detailer

Pep Boys is the only place near me that has this, so I bit the bullet and drove out there. I was anxious to try this product, as I am a BIG Meg's fan!

I used this on the dash and doors of my 2013 Jetta. I only use QID, but figured this would provide more UV protection while providing limited gloss.

The verdict? I love the application using a MF towel. I buffed lightly about 30 minutes after application and this knocked down the shine, not that there was much. After drying overnight, there is very little gloss, which is a good thing. Just a light, rich, sheen. Very nice.

The only thing I didn't like? The smell. This is usually not an issue with Meg's products, but it was this time. It seemed to have a lemon scent, but also this rancid type of smell, at least in my opinion.

Will I continue to use it? Yes, but I will use it when I can leave the windows down for a bit after application. The smell in a closed car is a bit nasty.

Has anyone else noticed an off scent with this product?

Thanks.

Did u ever try using a foam applicator or an evencoat applicator to apply? That's the only way I will ever do it from now on as it makes it SOOO much easier and of course u can buff with a mf towel if u need to.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');