• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from rural Ontario - Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from rural Ontario - Canada

Greeting

Recognizing that car collecting is simply a large black hole into which we pour lots of money each year, I decided I wanted to at least pour money into good cleaning products (as opposed o bad cleaning products) so after trying a few different products from various manufacturers, I decided on Meguiar's. I have not been disappointed. I think what sold me was the fabulous technical support I've received from the 800 line help desk. And when a product failed to deliver what I expected of it, they immediately made it right.

While all work is being done by hand right now, I suspect I will eventually migrate to an electric polisher which will bring on its own learning issues.

Anyone want to stop over and help me clean cars?

Kent

Re: Hello from rural Ontario - Canada

Hi Kent. Welcome to MOL!

Comment

Re: Hello from rural Ontario - Canada

Welcome Kent! You'll find some great advice and help here! Be careful, though; this detailing can become addicting!

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');