• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

My name is Chris. Served in the military in early 2000's and have been in online sales / financial sector/ investment banking for the past 8 years. Decided that I am going to follow my passions and start my own mobile detailing company and eventually grow it in Orange County and San Diego. I have family that worked for Meguiar's and I am extremely close with Barry and his family. Looking forward to taking the Detailing 101 class on Sat. and absorbing all the knowledge and expertise that Mike and his professional team can provide me to help me grow and expand my business.

Awesome Welcome to MOL! Sounds like you could be a natural. The detailing 101 class with Mr. Stoops is chapter 1. Good times ahead.

Comment

Re: Hello

Welcome to MOL!

Comment

Excellent! Best wishes to you!

Comment

Hi, welcome to MOL!
          Practice doesn't make perfect, the dedication to achieve perfection makes perfect. "Smack"
          2011 Jet Black 328i Touring
          2007 Jet Black 335i Sedan

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');