• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iPhone App?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone App?

Hey guys, is there an MOL iPhone app available? I recently got an iPhone 5s and have not been able to find the app. Please tell me there is one.

Yup, there is 1. It's how I use MOL 99% of the time. However, it seems like it's no longer availiable for purchase [it was free] in the app store.

I have to be carefull not to accidently delete this baby. Lol.

Comment

Re: iPhone App?

Yeah, I've got it on my phone.

Not sure if it's still available or not...
      Originally posted by Blueline
      I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Any ideas on what the app is titled so I can look it up. I typed in meguiars and also tried MOL but no luck :-(

Comment

I pretty sure it's called MOL Detail Forum. But I've tried seaching it and it's like it never existed now. It doesn't even show up on my purchased list where other ancient purchased apps do.

Comment

I find it interesting that this forum's front page has a blurb about their iPad app, but if you follow the links to the iTunes store it says it isn't available in the US store..

Mods > What's up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by drum1026 View Post
              Any ideas on what the app is titled so I can look it up. I typed in meguiars and also tried MOL but no luck :-(
              It's simply called MOL or Meguiars Online. The fact that you tried that and it didn't work, makes me think it's not available any more.

But my app is still working. Strange...
              Originally posted by Blueline
              I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Never could get the iPad version to work as advertised.
                2011 Ford Mustang GT Cali Special
                2012 Kia Sorento EX

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');