• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

detailed engine compartment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• detailed engine compartment

Detailed the engine compartment today and polished the chrome caps.
    Don't get caught riding dirty!

Re: detailed engine compartment

Looks very nice!
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Looks like a brand new car! Awesome job. What did u use on it?

Comment

Re: detailed engine compartment

Nice job.

Comment

Not much. My engine compartment is usually always clean. Besides in the winter of course. I would use engine cleaner, then wipe it down with some ultimate protector and use Meguiars metal polish on the chrome caps.

Comment

Thank you! I look at it this way if your gonna clean the interior and exterior of your vehicle you might has well clean the engine compartment.

Comment

I agree totally with you. Ur car is a major investment so y not try and keep its value as high as possible. Plus I'm sure it's been said before but I think the engine just runs better, also along with being able to spot any problems when they happen. Such as an oil or coolant leak. It's just easier to troubleshoot where the problem is. Good job again tho!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');