• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My details

Hey guys, please take some time and check out my work and let me know what you think. Keep in mind each person had different things done to their car, some only had a 1 stage with cleaner wax, some 3 stage, some only exterior not interior etc. you dont need to have a facebook or be logged in to view it.

These are some highlights

Nice work! Vehicles look great!
    Don't get caught riding dirty!

Comment

Re: My details

That's some great work. What products re you using?
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

Top 3 gold class, Audi is ultimate compound da polisher medium cut foam and nxt wax, endurance gel for tires, black is clay ultimate compound da polisher and gold class, and the last is pinnacle 360 cleaner wax with a da polisher finishing foam pad. It was for a friend and he didn't pay me so I used stuff I had hanging around haha. Wasnt super impressed by it.

Interior I use natural finish, gold class for leather, Woolite for carpets.

I use wax based on the customers budget and what they want and how many stages.

Comment

Very nice work!

Comment

Thanks a lot for the kind words guys! So far i havnt had any customers except the black truck who want a full 3 stage clay bar, buff, and sealant. Even the black one was only gold class wax not sealer because the guy was cheap. Each car i do is based off what the person wants to spend. Sometimes you get a real anal person whos cheap (the black truck) and then you get someone who doesnt care and just wants it clean, almost never do i get someone who wants the works and is willing to spend the money.

Im thinking upping the price a bit and claying every car i do along with wax, and if they want charge extra for buff because i really hate the feel of the paint after. Buffing with a cleaner wax makes it feel meh, but not to my liking.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');