• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to Purchase in Bulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to Purchase in Bulk

I have become a loyal customer and fan of Meguiar

Re: Looking to Purchase in Bulk

Sorry, thread did not post correctly - I have become a loyal customer and fan of Meguiar’s in the last few years with the Ultimate line serving as my primary products. I would like to consider trying some of the professional line products to conserve cost as I maintain several vehicles. It’s my understanding that ultimate quik spray wax is very similar to d156. What other products can I purchase in bulk to save cost i.e. shampoo, claying and etc? I have performed modest corrections to my cars so I will stay with UC and UP as it not something I need in bulk. I am not sure if there is any equal to ULW but that is okay. I have a G110v2 if that helps. thanks, SkipG

Comment

This is what I have as I maintain 5 cars.

Car Wash - D111 Shampoo Plus
      Spray Wax - D156 (ultimate quik wax equivalent)
      Detail Spray = M135 (ultimate quik detailer equivalent)
      Clay Lube - D155 Last Touch (can be used as a detail spray or diluted down for clay lube)
      Wheel & Tire Cleaner - D143 Non-Acid Wheel & Tire Cleaner
      Polish - M205
      Tire Dressing - D163 tire & trim gel

My waxes of choice are ULW, M21 and M26.

There is no ULW equivalent but M21 is also a great sealant.
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

My description of maintaining several vehicles is really 5 like yourself. Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback, SkipG

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');