• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logo ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo ideas

Id like to put my logo ideas in here. This is the first time ive started a business. Its quite a learning experience. I thought with just knowlege of proper detailing techniques i was equipped enough but i was wrong. There is a lot involved in running even a small business.

In any case my business is still in the creation period and probably wont be settled in until mid summer. Im still going through ideas for logos. My business is called Brilliant Detailing. Heres two so far that ive come up with. I really like the modern style one but it just doesnt seem to have a detail vibe.

Re: Logo ideas

Comment

Comment

I personally like the second option. Looks very modern and clean, but that's just a personal preference. Honestly, all of the designs look really good! All are easy to read and get your business across very effectively. I do like some blue in the logo, just for a little contrast.

Good Job!
        Griffith Hawk

Comment

Thanks man! Check this one out. The last one didnt show up for some reason...changed the file type.

Comment

I really like the second logo in the first post. As mentioned, it is very modern, and oozes quality and detail. Having the "B" be in blue is very creative and also draws your eye immediately to the beginning of the logo. The logo exhibits class and gives the impression of a very exotic and high end business and shows a great deal of thought. Without knowing the first thing about you or your business, I feel confident in your abilities. The logo speaks to me.

I don't much care for the last logo posted as it is very busy, seems more appropriate for a tattoo parlor. Not sure I would would bring my Bentley (if I had one) to someone who handed me this card.

The other logos are rather bland IMO, something someone could quickly and easily create in Word and have printed out on the cheap cards you buy at Staples. Whether right or wrong, I would classify you as an average, at home enthusiast based on these designs. Remember, your logo needs to create an impression, and you don't want to be thought of as average.

I have worked in several start-ups where we worked on logos. One trick that we used is to print out a business card with each idea and lay them out on a table. Come back a few hours later and see where your eyes first go. I know in my case, I would be looking right at the second logo, it grabs my attention immediately.

You have a great start, and keep in mind I'm just one person offering my opinion. Nothing matters more than your own preference.

Comment

These logos where made by a person on here for me. That persons name is selectchoice.

Don't get caught riding dirty!

Comment

Originally posted by JGdetailing View Post
                These logos where made by a person on here for me. That persons name is selectchoice.
                Selectchoice? Hey that's me....

Hope you've enjoyed your logos!

Comment

Lol! Yes I am. Already have it embroidered on a bunch of clothes. Thank you again!
                  Don't get caught riding dirty!

Comment

Originally posted by JGdetailing View Post
                    Lol! Yes I am. Already have it embroidered on a bunch of clothes. Thank you again!
                    Great! When you make your 3rd million $ I will email the invoice. Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');