• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meg's Product Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meg's Product Giveaway

Originally posted by Jarhead0754 View Post
    Besides these are good things u guys r doing for people like me. So don't let it discourage u.
    First of all, thanks for your service, and good luck in court. If you are the only one in the thread when the stuff is posted, claim it if you want it. Don't worry about what other people say. I know if I was in the thread and it was something I wanted to try, I would claim it. Just like Kris said, you aren't doing anything wrong. It looks like to me that someone got mad because they missed out. I'm sure there will be much more posted in this thread, I know I am gonna post some stuff tonight when I get home. I actually hope that you need it Jar...lol

Comment

I wasn't. I just said if nobody else is gonna take it I would. No harm in that. Besides I am grateful for anything someone gives. But I won't take from somebody who needs it just cuz I beat them there.
      To be quite honest, you have nothing to feel bad about. It's the people that join here just to get stuff that piss people. I don't think that is right.

Comment

Thanks for your support fellas. I joined back in nov last year and post on occasion. I'm not here to get free stuff but to learn as much as I can from the more experienced. I don't have much in terms of products other than what rppm and guz sent me. I do have uw&w, waffle weave towel, ulw, ultimate black, and hot rims all wheel cleaner. All of which I received for Xmas. So I don't have much. But am thankful for what I have. I would like a meguiars wash mitt, up, mf pad and polish, and all the detailer lineup. That's my goal for product. But so far I have 4-6 cars lined up to do. One of which is my grandmas 76 Cadillac that's been sitting in the garage since then. She passed and my parents are gonna sell it but it does need some paint corrections. However I want them to get top dollar as they've done so much for me. This is a small way to repay them back. And I'm able to do it thanks to u guys through ur generousity. So again u guys are saints.

Comment

I've said this before and I will say it again... there are so many CLASS A people on MOL.
          2012 Acura CBP TL SH-AWD Tech

Comment

For the most part there are, but u always have a few bad apples. I just don't want to be one of the bad ones

Comment

So did jarhead take the swirlx?

Comment

No I think we are still stuck on that with hot shines tire foam. If u wanted it jade send guz a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by renegadejade View Post
                  Well heck. I have a brother who could use the swirlx. I am out of the tire shine. Hopefully whatever is next I wont want.
                  If you want just the hot rims tire foam let me know. I can send that one to you.

He was talking about me kris. Saying I have received to much and how I volunteer saying that if no one else is gonna take it that I would. Basically he's calling me greedy. At least this is what it looks like to me.
                  Don't sweat it. Some guys need to relax on these forums. If you can't say anything nice don't post.

Originally posted by RPPM View Post
                  I'm confused? What is bad about this thread? I think this is a great thread, and will only help the people on the forum. A lot of us try the latest things, or have a surplus of some things, so why not voluntarily spread the wealth a little. It's better than having it go bad in 3-4 years sitting on your shelf.
                  Couldn't have said it better myself. Everyone has an equal opportunity. In return I ask to pay it forward. It helps everyone else out.

Originally posted by renegadejade View Post
                  So did jarhead take the swirlx?
                  I'll put the next one up.

10 oz bottle of headlight protectant.
                  99 Grand Prix
                  02 Camaro SS

Comment

Lets not take 2 weeks to claim this giveaway people.

Comment

Hey Guz put me in the bowl for the headlight protect

Comment

Send him a pm

Comment

Originally posted by innovated View Post
                          Hey Guz put me in the bowl for the headlight protect
                          PMed.
                          99 Grand Prix
                          02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by GuessWho530 View Post
                            I am planning on getting the microfiber pad and I'd love to try D300 or D302.

Sorry, those have been donated

Comment

Hey guys,

I still have M07 Show Car Glaze and Swirl Remover 2.0, who wants them??

Comment

Ill take the #7 unless someone else needs it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');