• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meg's Product Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Meg's Product Giveaway

I would think you can sent to Canada the same way (no flat rate)but I would need to look into it to be sure.Because when I was younger(14) I have a girlfriend who father was in the Army and they moved to Germany and I would sent her candy and stuff thur. the post office without any problems.But after 9/11 many thing have change.

Comment

Canada will be tough to ship to. They want to tax everything, and if you go UPS, or Fed Ex, pricing to ship will be almost double, plus customs forms, and declaration of value. A ton of hassles. I like the idea of the Canadians doing the same thing for each other up there.

Comment

Originally posted by jay2d2 View Post
        ...maybe we can get a post going for Canadian give aways?
        I agree with you and Kris, from Canucks to Canucks. Avoids headaches.

Comment

best to avoid the headaches ..

Comment

• For sure its possible to ship across the border but in reality the cost of shipping, duties and taxes will almost outweigh the value of the given products...

Comment

OK, back to business. Up next for your viewing pleasure are the Wolfgang twins: total swirl remover, and finishing glaze, in the original unopened sample bottles. Haven't used them, probably won't. Reputed to work wonders, especially on dark paints.

Give your car, truck or SUV a lasting shine that everyone will notice by ordering the highest-quality exterior care products and using our free knowledge.

Give your car, truck or SUV a lasting shine that everyone will notice by ordering the highest-quality exterior care products and using our free knowledge.

Comment

• Sure would look nice on our Mazda 6 which is black

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

• Still have the Wolfgang twins Mr Dragon?

Comment

Yes. Check your PM.

Comment

• hello

I would be interested also

Comment

• Re: hello

Originally posted by Immaculate Perceptions View Post
                          I would be interested also

Just an FYI:

Comment

• Re: hello

Originally posted by Joe Dragon View Post

Comment

I've tried a bunch of meguiars products, but these are two I don't have. Would love to try them. Send me an IM if they're still available. thx

Originally posted by Joe Dragon View Post
                              OK, back to business. Up next for your viewing pleasure are the Wolfgang twins: total swirl remover, and finishing glaze, in the original unopened sample bottles. Haven't used them, probably won't. Reputed to work wonders, especially on dark paints.

http://www.autogeek.net/wolfgang-fin...ze-sample.html
                              Brad Mower
                              SLC, UT

Comment

They are; PM sent. To be clear they're Wolfgang not Megs.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');