• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meg's Product Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Meg's Product Giveaway

Is this product for tires or can it also go on trim?

Comment

Originally posted by starvinmarvin View Post
      Is this product for tires or can it also go on trim?
      This is meant for tires. I am not sure how well it would work on trim.
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

I have a tin of Gold Class Caranuba Plus Paste and M26 Paste available if anyone would like them. They are 95% full. I also have a tin of Ultimate Paste Wax about 50% if anyone wants that.

I have converted exclusively to Ultimate Liquid Wax and D156 since purchasing new applicators.

I also have a brand new bottle of Mothers Back to Black trim dressing.

Comment

Here's another one.

Surf City Garage Voodoo Blend Leather Rejuvenatator 8 oz

Unused

99 Grand Prix
          02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by tiSS'er View Post
            I have a tin of Gold Class Caranuba Plus Paste and M26 Paste available if anyone would like them. They are 95% full. I also have a tin of Ultimate Paste Wax about 50% if anyone wants that.

I have converted exclusively to Ultimate Liquid Wax and D156 since purchasing new applicators.

I also have a brand new bottle of Mothers Back to Black trim dressing.

M26 Paste has been claimed.

Comment

• How is that surf city stuff mike? It reminds me of the west coast customs stuff as far as packaging with the bright colored liquids.

Comment

Surf city has some decent products. They actually just introduced a professional line now that Dylan is over their. He used to be the top guy at Adam's Polishes. I personally never got around to using this product from them but I have used one of their tire dressings that is pretty good. Another benefit is that their products are made in the USA.

The leather rejuvenator has a leather smell to it. It's not too strong. I just never got around to using it. From the video this leaves some nice protection behind it. I'm cleaning up some products as I have too many to use.

99 Grand Prix
                02 Camaro SS

Comment

• Originally posted by tiSS'er View Post
                  Has anyone claimed the gold class yet? If not I'll gladly take it.

Comment

Originally posted by VSUScotty View Post
                    Has anyone claimed the gold class yet? If not I'll gladly take it.

All yours. I'll send it out next week.

Comment

Surf City Voodoo Blend is spoken for.
                      99 Grand Prix
                      02 Camaro SS

Comment

• We need to keep this going. I don't have much not being used except maybe one bottle of ultimate QD and an unopened meguiars MF wash mit. Not sure if those get anyone excited but if that gets you going message me.

Comment

• Both the UQD and mit have been claimed. Thanks!

Comment

• Anything meguiars gets me going. As I'm sure the rest of u as well. Or really anything related to detailing such as brushes, pads, mitts, towels, and even spray bottles or the no mess application bottles. As long as its in good shape and detailed related somebody can use it. I have a few things that I'm gonna be posting in the next few weeks as I received gifts from this thread and I am very thankful for everything I got.

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
                              Here's a non Meguiar's product that I am passing to someone else.

Stoner's More Shine - Brand New never used. This is there water based version. Won't turn tires brown. Decent durability.

I still have this if anyone wants it.
                              99 Grand Prix
                              02 Camaro SS

Comment

• I guess it's easier to give meguiars products away.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');