• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meg's Product Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Meg's Product Giveaway

Spray wax is spoken for.

Comment

I have the following available. I will ship within the lower 48. PM for more info.

M26 Tech Wax - unused and unopened

Ultimate Interior Detailer - Used once. 85-90% remaining
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

• Weren't able to make that trade with the #26 mike?

Comment

Originally posted by Jarhead0754 View Post
          Weren't able to make that trade with the #26 mike?
          One of the guys hooked me up with M26 paste. It's supposed to get here this week. So the liquid is on the move to make room for it.

As a matter of fact both products are spoken for.

Slowly but surely I'm working on moving some other things. I have to keep digging when I have some more free time.
          99 Grand Prix
          02 Camaro SS

Comment

• I'm interested in the M26 if no one else is

Comment

• Hi just registered to this forum I'm just starting up at home on a couple of my project cars would love some new stuff to try so if there's anything going that nobody wants I'm glad to take of your hands thank you

Comment

Originally posted by rotts View Post
                Hi just registered to this forum I'm just starting up at home on a couple of my project cars would love some new stuff to try so if there's anything going that nobody wants I'm glad to take of your hands thank you
                See below from earlier on in this thread:

Originally posted by The Driver View Post
                It's the people that join here just to get stuff that piss people. I don't think that is right.
                Originally posted by The Driver View Post
                I'm just throwing this out there... If I list something and you have 0 posts and a join date that is not at least a month old, I will not send you the product or respond! This is for people who contribute and want to learn. Quite honestly it's not fair to them. They should and will be the first ones to try new products, this not a jump in free for all and bail. I'm firm on this! I really can't stand people that just use forums for a quick gain, just like single post low ballers.
                Originally posted by RPPM View Post
                Agreed, very good point.
                Originally posted by The Guz View Post
                I agree.
                Originally posted by Blueline
                I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

I have the following available. I will ship within the lower 48. PM for more info.

These are still available. I will ship within the lower 48 states. PM me for more info.
                  99 Grand Prix
                  02 Camaro SS

Comment

• Pick me!

Comment

• I'm interested still in the M26

Comment

Change of plans. I'm going to set up a couple packages. I will ship within the lower 48. I cleaned out my inbox as it was full. PM me for more info.

First package:
                        M26 Tech Wax - Unused. - 16oz bottle
                        Ultimate Quik Detailer - Unused - 22 oz bottle
                        Ultimate Interior Detailer - Used once. 85-90% product remaining - 15.2 oz bottle

Second package:
                        D301 Finishing Wax - Used. About 80-85% product remaining -16 oz bottle
                        Ultimate Protectant - Unused - 15.2 oz bottle
                        99 Grand Prix
                        02 Camaro SS

Comment

PM sent regarding second package

Bill

Comment

Both packages have been spoken for.
                            99 Grand Prix
                            02 Camaro SS

Comment

Bumping this thread up. Seems to have slowed down a bit.
                              99 Grand Prix
                              02 Camaro SS

Comment

Yes it has Mike. To pump things up a bit I'm offering new Microfiber Premium Red towels, one per request until they're gone. I've used them without probs; here's a description, although I didn't buy them from Auto Obsessed:

Huge selection of microfiber towels for the professional detailer or enthusiast looking for the absolute best products available, microfiber towels, applicators, microfiber detergent, drying towels, everything that you could possibly need

This is not your generic microfiber towel, this is a premium grade towel that is 100% microfiber with a 70/30 ultra-premium blend of polyester and polyamide with silk band edges. This premium towel is a 400gsm grade with one side dense weave and the other side soft plush pile.

100% lint free, 100% scratch free, is great for quick detailers and waterless car wash products.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');