• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meg's Product Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meg's Product Giveaway

Inspired by Kris (RPPM), I decided to give a few products away myself. Think of it as a pay it forward. I will ship to the lower 48 states. I am changing it up a little from what Kris did. I will post up the product, once the product is gone then I will post the next one. This is a great chance for a newcomer to try out some of these products. First post takes the sample for the particular product. One person per product and preferably not the same person for the next product.

The first product up for grabs is a 4 oz combo kit of plastx and headlight protectant. Brand new and never used.

99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

U wanna throw me into the mix? Lol

Comment

Re: Meg's Product Giveaway

Sure why not.
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

First item is gone. Next one is up is.........

Brand new never used.

99 Grand Prix
        02 Camaro SS

Comment

I just want to subscribe for future updates.

I already have plenty of ScratchX, so don't put me down for that one.

If I win anything else, I will pay for shipping if that's ok with you Michael.
          Originally posted by Blueline
          I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

If nobody's gonna reply ill take this too. Lol. Come on people. I do need ultimate polish if that's gonna come up too.

Comment

This is a great thread.

I have Swirl Remover 2, #07, D302, and D300 I would gladly contribute. Each one is easily 98% full.

Comment

This is truely a thing of beauty. Meguiars fans helping meguiars fans. As soon as I'm up on my feet again I plan to do a giveaway too. It b a thing of beauty if there was one every week. I apply everyday for meguiars Vegas drawing but will never win. At least here u have a real chance.

Comment

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
                  I just want to subscribe for future updates.

I already have plenty of ScratchX, so don't put me down for that one.

If I win anything else, I will pay for shipping if that's ok with you Michael.
                  Sounds good to me.

Originally posted by Jarhead0754 View Post
                  If nobody's gonna reply ill take this too. Lol. Come on people. I do need ultimate polish if that's gonna come up too.
                  I have no problem sending this one out to you. I'll add it to the other items.

Originally posted by Jarhead0754 View Post
                  This is truely a thing of beauty. Meguiars fans helping meguiars fans. As soon as I'm up on my feet again I plan to do a giveaway too. It b a thing of beauty if there was one every week. I apply everyday for meguiars Vegas drawing but will never win. At least here u have a real chance.
                  That's what we do here. Helping each other out.
                  99 Grand Prix
                  02 Camaro SS

Comment

Here's the next one. Let's see how this one does.

Used one time and it was for a test spot done by hand. So plenty of product still in the bottle.

99 Grand Prix
                    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Dang, already got heaps of that too!
                      Originally posted by Blueline
                      I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Kris (rppm) sent me some of that and really looking fwd to trying it out. I got a ton of family and friends cars I have to do, for free of course, and I'm so excited to try out all these new products. Thanks to some generous people.

Comment

Looks like me and davey are the only 2 who want anything.

Comment

I'd be interested to try new products. Let me know. Thx.

Comment

Finally, somebody else who's interested.send guz a pm mic if ur interested in the swirl remover

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');